What's new

4 month old baby, please C&C

kelli_anne

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These pictures have not been edited

4538693008_0af73fe238.jpg


4538692056_9eb6ec56fb.jpg



4538679788_14b118db8b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Something failed in the attachments so I had to click on each tag to view the pics.

The color tone seem off somehow, but that could be my monitor.
 
OK, thank, I am not sure why it is not loading correctly, I have tired redoing it a couple of times
 
OK, thank, I am not sure why it is not loading correctly, I have tired redoing it a couple of times

In order to insert an image, you have to click on the
insertimage.gif
icon and insert the URL of the image like you posted.
 
In order to insert an image, you have to click on the
insertimage.gif
icon and insert the URL of the image like you posted.[/QUOTE]


Thank you so much, I think i got it!! Thank you for the help. Please C&C
 
The only pic I liked, is the second one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom