4 pics - looking for your feedback

mrvgson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for your critique and suggestions.

This is the first time I am posting pics from photobucket, so let me know if you have any trouble viewing these pics.

1. Mall Couple
2007-12-22AmmaMNTrip255_edited-1.jpg

2.Bird in Snow
2007-12-22AmmaMNTrip116.jpg

3.Windy Snow Day
2007-12-22AmmaMNTrip072.jpg

4. Mom
2007-12-22AmmaMNTrip078.jpg

Thanks in advance.

2 and 4 stand out to me. #2 could use slight color adjustment...seems a bit green. but a great bird shot!

#1 has some motion blur, and is a bit stalkerish lol. but it's a cool concept--work with that idea more

#3 could be better if you adjusted the levels a bit to get rid of some of the foreground haze.

keep up the snow pictures. some REALLY awesome shots can come from them and you obviously have the eye for it

Good photos but some need some refinement.

The Mall Couple is out of focus and almost seems as if taken on accident. I feel that this could be a good shot but I think you need to try the scene again.

Bird in Snow is great. Try cropping using the rule of thirds and you will see that the picture is more pleasing to the eye. I like the depth of field and the over all picture, just give the cropping a try.

Windy Snowy is a great photo, I really get the feeling of being cold. It really captured the moment

Mom is also great because her sight-line goes out of the frame, and keeps the viewer wondering. Great job.

Keep exploring different possibilities in photography and keep posting them here!!

Thanks for the feedback.

#1 - yes it was a bit stalkerish on my part. I wsa sitting behind this couple in the mall and only had a couple of minutes before they left. Did not have the courage to ask them to pose for me.

#2 . now that you point it out, I can see that I should have cropped. Will do.

One of my goals for the new year is to be able to find time for atleast one photo shoot every month. I know it may be nothing compared to how often many of you shoot, but for me this is a reasonable goal.

I will definitely continue to post my pics for CC.

Thanks again.

Most reactions

Back