What's new

4 pieces of random weirdness!

LWW

TPF Supporters
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
1,360
Reaction score
67
Location
Dayton,Ohio
SpltDcsn.jpg


This is a double exposure of me several yrs ago...

StrkLghts.jpg


...and streaks of car lights on a street near us...

TrckrChrch.jpg


...a really cool mobile church I caught last Christmas Eve...

ThGrtTiki001.jpg


...and the Great Tiki who keeps EEEVILLL spirits away from my pool room.

Thanks for viewing.

LWW
 
nice double exposure and light trail shots. i've never seen a mobile church...interesting!
 
Cool! I like the 2nd and 3rd one - I have a pic of "homeless church" bluebird bus.
 
Interesting double-exposure self-portrait of yours, now I finally know some more, since "LWW" does not give away too much. Now I know "male" and "wearing VERY colourful ties" :).

I like the second best, very sharp. Goodie.

The little "Great Tiki" is so out of focus, though... what can I say? It looks like a failed attempt at taking his photo...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom