Dioboleque TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 461 Reaction score 0 Location Land O' Lakes, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 26, 2008 #1 Likes? Dislikes? Suggestions? Thanks! :sillysmi: 1. 2. 3. 4.
AverageJoe TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2007 Messages 918 Reaction score 4 Location Minneapolis, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 26, 2008 #2 I like the first 3, the last just seem a little... boring? Suggestion for the last: less ocean more sky. Nice shots.
I like the first 3, the last just seem a little... boring? Suggestion for the last: less ocean more sky. Nice shots.
Dioboleque TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 461 Reaction score 0 Location Land O' Lakes, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 27, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks for the comment! I took all these before I started learning about photography/composition and all that, I just really liked the colors in 4... :sillysmi:
Thanks for the comment! I took all these before I started learning about photography/composition and all that, I just really liked the colors in 4... :sillysmi: