Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Alley in Boston's North End.

i-nvTrnJv-X2.jpg

Thanks for looking.

:)

i like it but not sure about the square crop. I almost never like square crop unless it is an abstract.

i like it but not sure about the square crop. I almost never like square crop unless it is an abstract.

I'm not sure I agree - mainly because I tried other aspect ratio crops and the composition seemed too out of balance - there was too much tension.
I don't use a square crop much either, but I feel more comfortable when I look at this version.
Thanks for the crit though. I do see where your coming from.

I feel like there should be just a little more space above the door, it looks like you cropped off the top of the frame. I like how low to the ground you got for this shot :)

I often like square crops, but in this case, you include some OOF stuff on both sides that doesn't add much to the image. Something a little more vertical might be better. Love the texture and tonal range, though.

I feel like there should be just a little more space above the door, it looks like you cropped off the top of the frame. I like how low to the ground you got for this shot :)

Good catch. I keep forgetting that the borders in Silver Efex are placed over the image - in this case it cut the space away that I had preserved at the top.
Thanks!

Most reactions

Back