40 minutes!!!

How bout some more random info...the are laws found on www.dumblaws.com You can look up your state, or even international laws. Here are a few:

Drivers may not pump their own gas.

Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.

It is illegal for two men to carry a bathtub across the town green.

Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine.

The penalty for jumping off a building is death.

It is considered an offense to push a live moose out of a moving airplane.

Persons classified as "ugly" may not walk down any street.

Idiots may not vote.

It is legal to protest naked in front of city hall as long as you are under seventeen years of age and have legal permits.

It is illegal for men and women over the age of 18 to have less than one missing tooth visible when smiling.

One may not pee in his neighbor's mouth.

It is illegal to get a fish drunk.

It is illegal to lie down and fall asleep in a cheese factory.

One in every 4 Americans has appeared on television.

The white powder on chewing gum is actually sweetened marble dust.

Gum on postage stamps have from two to eight calories.

Iceland consumes more Coca-Cola per capita than any other nation.

It takes 548 peanuts to make a 12-ounce jar of peanut butter.

Donald Duck's middle name is Fauntleroy.

The dog featured on a box of Cracker Jacks name is Bingo, the little boy is Jack.

The average adult male shaves off 1 lb of beard per year.

Men get hiccups more often than women do.

54% of Americans fold toilet paper neatly. 35% wad it. What about the other 11%?

55,700 people in the US are injured by jewelry each year.

A 'jiffy' is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second.

If you yelled for over 8 and a half years, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

If you pet a cat 70 million times, you will have developed enough static electricity to light a 60-watt light bulb for one minute.

Car accidents rise 10% during the first week of daylight savings time.

Chances that an American lives within 50 miles of where they grew up: 1 in 2.

People began surfing in Hawaii before Columbus sailed to America.

On an average day 102 people visit the Dr. Pepper museum in Waco, TX.

The Tokyo Zoo, located in Japan, closes down for two months every year to give the animals a little break from the people.

core_17 said:
Gotta love the Dan Quayle jokes! :) :lol:

Just think if he was the vice president to our current president! :)

God forbid!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yes that would be the day pigs sprouted wings, hell froze over, monkeys flying out of hertz'z butt
20.gif
:shock:, and the day I start the selling real estate on mars...BTW it's real cheap right now if anyone is interested. :wink:

BTW amanda I talk to myselves all the time...mostly about weather and annoying people and squirrels!!! It use to worry one of me but the other two convinved me that it was completely sane and actually healthy...:mrgreen: actually you guys should be the worried ones...yall never know who the hell you are actually talking too.
FIREdevil.gif

mygrain said:
Yes that would be the day pigs sprouted wings, hell froze over, monkeys flying out of hertz'z butt
20.gif
:shock:, and the day I start the selling real estate on mars...BTW it's real cheap right now if anyone is interested. :wink:

BTW amanda I talk to myselves all the time...mostly about weather and annoying people and squirrels!!! It use to worry one of me but the other two convinved me that it was completely sane and actually healthy...:mrgreen: actually you guys should be the worried ones...yall never know who the hell you are actually talking too.
FIREdevil.gif

:lol: Now I think I'm even more terrified of you :lol:

Oh dont be scared...We do bite and in triplicate. but we promise not too hard and only where you tell us.

SHAME ON YOU TWO!!! LEAVE AMANDA ALONE!!!!!! Okay back to the back of the line with the both of ya... MR. ME!!!and MR. MYSELF!!! Hey you two behave!!!!!!!
confused.gif

eromallagadnama said:
How bout some more random info...the are laws found on www.dumblaws.com You can look up your state, or even international laws. Here are a few:

Drivers may not pump their own gas.
hmm this is to minimize the theft of gas

mygrain said:
Oh dont be scared...We do bite and in triplicate. but we promise not too hard and only where you tell us.

SHAME ON YOU TWO!!! LEAVE AMANDA ALONE!!!!!! Okay back to the back of the line with the both of ya... MR. ME!!!and MR. MYSELF!!! Hey you two behave!!!!!!!
confused.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: The three of you should seek counseling :lol

PreludeX said:
hmm this is to minimize the theft of gas

Yes but can passengers pump the gas for the drivers??? Because then they could still steal it without violating the law :D

eromallagadnama said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: The three of you should seek counseling :lol

I will not help...ever try to drag two screaming brats to the doctor's office...not an easy task. :confused: :wink:

Most reactions

Back