Discussion in 'People Photography' started by YoungPhotoGirl, Feb 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derrel

Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    The fact that you PULLED all your comments speaks volumes. As I wrote to you above,

"Not the expected behavior, but I understand it. Not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things! No big thing, as far as I'm concerned. You're able to edit your posts as you see fit."

If one can't stand the heat, then one ought not post pictures for C&C, defend said C&C-receiving pictures, and then YANK not only the photos, but also one's subsequent accusations and defense of said photos. There are basic ways to pose, and frame, all types of portraits. When one cuts off the feet of people, repeatedly, on classic poses where the feet are supposed to be in the picture, one clearly does not understand what the "standard photography rules" actually are.

I'm not all that bent out of shape the post here. In fact, I defended you right to behave as you see fit, above. I wrote:

"Not the expected behavior, but I understand it. Not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things! No big thing, as far as I'm concerned. You're able to edit your posts as you see fit."

The word "snowflake" being hurled at me as an insult is okay with me too. I'm not easily wounded by verbal insults in an internet setting. I'm not bothered by your behavior. This is TPF. This kind of stuff happens on occasion. I want to wish you peace, and good shooting of pics!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Vtec44

Vtec44 Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Well this is the reason why we generally leave the original photo(s) and comments. I have no idea what you guys are talking about :D Maybe it is good to see the same points being repeated because those things stand out in the photos? Now I want to see the images LOL

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. DanOstergren

DanOstergren Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos OK to edit
    You would get so much more out of this forum if you try being just a little bit easier to get along with. Trust me I would know, I was that guy once.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. jcdeboever

jcdeboever TPF Supporters Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit

I just keep practicing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.