Pallycow TPF Noob! Joined Nov 16, 2012 Messages 1,697 Reaction score 520 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 28, 2012 #1 bored....as usual who knew there was so much texture in our reflectors...lol 100% crop with a 50 mil 1.8 with the following settings... 6.0 sec; f/11; ISO 200
bored....as usual who knew there was so much texture in our reflectors...lol 100% crop with a 50 mil 1.8 with the following settings... 6.0 sec; f/11; ISO 200
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2012 #2 I see a star
Pallycow TPF Noob! Joined Nov 16, 2012 Messages 1,697 Reaction score 520 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I think I've shot everything in my room...you know you're bored when you start shooting reflectors just because. lol soon as my stupid fd to ef adapter gets here I can play with the donated lens and the 50m 1.4 I have on hand. *taps foot agrily at UPS driver*
I think I've shot everything in my room...you know you're bored when you start shooting reflectors just because. lol soon as my stupid fd to ef adapter gets here I can play with the donated lens and the 50m 1.4 I have on hand. *taps foot agrily at UPS driver*