This one is from a group get together to work with off camera flash outdoors.
_DSC4010.jpg

This one is from a studio session I did with this 4 cousins. The first image was of them doing some card "sharking".
Moms and cousins-301.jpg

Rounded out the month with a senior shoot.
_DSC4210.jpg

I post this one in honor of those who perished on this plane today in Connecticut. I took this in Plymouth MA on 9/18
i-J88wnsf-XL.jpg

i-Vq6S2Rq-XL.jpg

MSP_7838-2-XL.jpg

That was tragic

I am not sure if Sadie has the " The things I do for my human " look, or the " Comrades lost " look...quite expressive either way!

I am not sure if Sadie has the " The things I do for my human " look, or the " Comrades lost " look...quite expressive either way!

Strange thing is she likes to pose. LOL

September was a slow shooting month for me. I did get the grand's cheer photos. Not blurry like she thought :)

Train Xing by Cheryl, on Flickr

2. View from inside a restaurant. Darkened the wall too much?
Gondola Lift by Cheryl, on Flickr

Quincy by Cheryl, on Flickr

Three from September of my Muse, my favourite subject and apparently a possession ..... :)

"A female friend, amiable, clever, and devoted, is a possession more valuable than parks and palaces; and without such a muse, few men can succeed in life, none be contented." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

2019-10-08_05-56-03.jpg

2019_0830_17193000(2)_20191008174904247.jpg

2019-10-08_06-16-40.jpg

Last one was a manual focus Voigtlander, so that's my excuse for it being a bit soft.

Three from September of my Muse, my favourite subject and apparently a possession ..... :)

"A female friend, amiable, clever, and devoted, is a possession more valuable than parks and palaces; and without such a muse, few men can succeed in life, none be contented." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

View attachment 180482

View attachment 180483

View attachment 180484

Last one was a manual focus Voigtlander, so that's my excuse for it being a bit soft.

That first one is great!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back