[QUOTE="gk fotografie, post:

That first one is great![/QUOTE]

Thank you! It was just a crop of a shot from a trial of a new light - but I liked the shapes and tones.

This is a great idea for a thread and there are some really nice photos in here. I only managed to get out to shoot once in Sep, so below are my best three and they are all night shots.

NMSolo-190925-IMG_9965.jpg

NMSolo-190927-IMG_0409.jpg

NMSolo-190926-IMG_0194.jpg

I'm really late to this, but I figured I'd still jump in:

1.)
48886731131_814bd39e9e_h.jpg

2.)
48886182548_ac10a33646_h.jpg

3.)
48886154968_b71cf12831_h.jpg

Nice photos, but two of them are from March 2019.....maybe stretching with 3, 4, 5 days before September or after September is still acceptable, but more than 6 months old photos is of course not what this thread is about. Sorry.

1.)

2.)

3.)

Nice photos, but two of them are from March 2019.....maybe stretching with 3, 4, 5 days before September or after September is still acceptable, but more than 6 months old photos is of course not what this thread is about. Sorry.

I assure you that the metadata is incorrect. I took these photos in September of this year. The date must be wrong in my camera.. it’s not something I’ve ever checked or bothered to set. The top two were taken on September 27th and the bottom was on September 22nd.

Honestly, the fact that you’d take this seriously enough to check the exif data is kind of crazy to me. It’s not like you’re giving out prizes or something, so I don’t see why I’d even have incentive to lie or why you’d worry about checking.

1.)

2.)

3.)

I assure you that the metadata is incorrect. I took these photos in September of this year. The date must be wrong in my camera.. it’s not something I’ve ever checked or bothered to set. The top two were taken on September 27th and the bottom was on September 22nd.

Honestly, the fact that you’d take this seriously enough to check the exif data is kind of crazy to me. It’s not like you’re giving out prizes or something, so I don’t see why I’d even have incentive to lie or why you’d worry about checking.

Touched a little nerve, didn't I?
I understand that it doesn't really matter to you, because there's no prize or money to be won??? What a sad and extremely curious attitude. If you think about things that way and actually don't care, why participate in this thread in the first place? I'm not interested in any discussion here, because I don't find it interesting enough.
Do you really think I study all exif data, ha,ha, how funny, I really have better things to do!
In my web browser there's an app that shows GPS and Exif data in a bar at the bottom of every photo on the internet, useful for sharing our travel photos with (or view photos of) acquaintances on the internet.
Coincidentally I noticed that 2 photos were taken in March 2019, so be happy that I noticed it, because if this happens with the same Fuji camera that randomly displays all kinds of dates, then it's time to have that camera fixed! So, what are you actually talking about? I wish you good luck!

Gerard

1.)

2.)

3.)

Touched a little nerve, didn't I?
I understand that it doesn't really matter to you, because there's no prize or money to be won??? What a sad and extremely curious attitude. If you think about things that way and actually don't care, why participate in this thread in the first place? I'm not interested in any discussion here, because I don't find it interesting enough.
Do you really think I study all exif data, ha,ha, how funny, I really have better things to do!
In my web browser there's an app that shows GPS and Exif data in a bar at the bottom of every photo on the internet, useful for sharing our travel photos with (or view photos of) acquaintances on the internet.
Coincidentally I noticed that 2 photos were taken in March 2019, so be happy that I noticed it, because if this happens with the same Fuji camera that randomly displays all kinds of dates, then it's time to have that camera fixed! So, what are you actually talking about? I wish you good luck!

Gerard

Take my word for it or don’t, I know when I took the photos.

I have no incentive to lie or cheat on this forum. I come here to share my work and view the work of others.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back