Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm-Getting-Stronger-Every-Day.jpg

Good catch, the lead in branch and background is nice

Amazing. I love the detail on the wing.

BD, this is a great photo. I am wondering though how you know it is 4 years old? You tracking its birthday celebrations? :biggrin-93:

WesternGuy

BD, this is a great photo. I am wondering though how you know it is 4 years old? You tracking its birthday celebrations? :biggrin-93:

WesternGuy

Going by the Cornell Birding Guide that shows 1st-4th year images. He looked almost identical to the 4th year one.

WesternGuy

Going by the Cornell Birding Guide that shows 1st-4th year images. He looked almost identical to the 4th year one.

Thanks, but you do know I was just kidding a bit - maybe one of his ancestors posed for the picture? :biggrin-93: We are having a mid-winter heat wave (+13°C here today, 55°F) and it has been above 0°C for a few days and will stay there for a few more days. This is unique as normally February is our coldest month with temps around -20 to -25°C. They are blaming it on el Nino. Tends to make one a little crazy :ambivalence: and gives rise to my nutty sense of humour, wait, oh yah, my nutty sense of humour is around all year!

Do you have a reference for the guide?

WesternGuy

Most reactions

New Topics

Back