What's new

5 minute exposure

lorigon27

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 6, 2011
Messages
78
Reaction score
5
Location
Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$IMG_7971.webpBeen a while since ive dropped in for a visit. so just a little shoutout to everyone
i was out at the lake lastnight messin around and shot this.
anyone wanna grade it for me on a 1-10 scale (pretty noisy is the thing i dont like about it)

Talk about fun
Cant go wrong with a camera, flashlight, and some Tom Petty
 
Last edited:
Pretty neat if you ask me! Nice capture.
 
The brightness of the tree trunk just seems to much for the composition. I would try to tone it down to the same level as the dock.
 
I agree with the trunk being too bright. I also feel like neither the tree trunk or the dock (if that's what it is) is in focus. I can't tell if it's missed focus or if it camera blur.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom