5 month old C&C needed

Scout

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this pic tonight but it does not seem to have the "wow" that other pics that I have seen have. It was taken at ISO 200 1/125 sec f/11 with 2x 45 watt strobes. I have done some minor photo shopping but I am not sure what I can do to make it better. As always THANKS for your help!!!

Kendall031b.jpg

Your subject is really cute! =) For cc...I'd say your WB is a little off; she looks a bit too yellow to me? Maybe it's just my eyes being tricked by the pink tutu. Also...it looks flashy, which gives it that "olan mills" sorta feel to it. I'm not too familiar with studio lights, but maybe turn them down...way down and move them closer??? And....I'd burn the background, I can see the wrinkles.

Good shot but it looks like the focus is a bit off. you can see it in the eyes. also try to blur the background more. it looks like you have a few lenses so try using something maybe around f4 ish.

mind if i try an edit?

thanks

Cute girl.
I DLed your image, and did the following:
boosted the contrast, added a bit cooler colors. darkened the background (image1) and then converted it to BW and that is image2.
UNFORTUNATELY, I have no clue how to upload it here so I can't even show it to you.
If you'd like to see them, send me an email [email protected]

Thanks Farrah! It looks great. I will definitely have to try that myself. IgsEMT I will send you an email later, I would love to see your edits!

LOVE the expression...My only thing would be the lighting looks flat..Maybe try lighting it differently next time? Keep playing

Nice edit Farrah, makes it pop a little better, lighting on original was a bit flat, no highlights.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back