What's new

50D remote options

Ryan L

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 20, 2010
Messages
1,321
Reaction score
89
Location
Shelbyville, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I finally got a 50D and was not so much dissapointed, but suprised that the remote control wasn't a feature. Not the end of the world, I moved on to finding a battery grip, I happened to find a Ronkinon grip with a remote sensor built in and comes with the remote and got it for 28 bucks on ebay to boot! This has just been my lucky week. I got a 50D with 8k actuations, with 7 batteries, 6-2gig Sandisk Extreme, and 2 4gig Extreme III CF cards for 575 shipped as well. Anyways out of all the remote posts for the 40/50d that I looked at I never saw a grip with an ir sensor (on the front and back) as an option so I just wanted to share.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom