Dinardy
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2013
- Messages
- 868
- Reaction score
- 188
- Location
- Washington
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I'm putting up the 50mm 1.4Ai for sale here before I throw it on eBay.
Lens is in pretty awesome shape, definitely some dust inside but it is moderate and hasn't affected my image quality in any noticeable amount, there is no oil on the aperture blades as well.
I like this lens, the focus ring is smooth and well dampened, the aperture rings lock nicely into place. But... I feel the urge to fund some other equipment. So my least used lens must go.
I'll ask $100 shipped, both end caps and will throw in a Hoya 52mm clear filter, if you want it. I don't use it unless I'm at the beach or somewhere dusty.
This lens will not meter on the lower level Nikon DSLRs: D3xxx D5xxx but will on the D7xxx and up!
More pictures tonight!
Sent from my iPhone
Lens is in pretty awesome shape, definitely some dust inside but it is moderate and hasn't affected my image quality in any noticeable amount, there is no oil on the aperture blades as well.
I like this lens, the focus ring is smooth and well dampened, the aperture rings lock nicely into place. But... I feel the urge to fund some other equipment. So my least used lens must go.
I'll ask $100 shipped, both end caps and will throw in a Hoya 52mm clear filter, if you want it. I don't use it unless I'm at the beach or somewhere dusty.
This lens will not meter on the lower level Nikon DSLRs: D3xxx D5xxx but will on the D7xxx and up!
More pictures tonight!
Sent from my iPhone
Last edited: