50mm f/1.4G AF-S NIKKOR Lens for sale

Amerino28

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a Nikon 50mm f/1.4G AF-S NIKKOR Lens for sale with an extended 1 full coverage warranty/and or replacement from Ritz Camera. Meaning, if the lens gets scratched, they will replace it!! I purchased this lens in early February of this year and have only used it a dozen times. I still have the receipt and warranty from Nikon as well as the extended warranty from Ritz Camera.I would like to sell this lens to upgrade my DSLR. I currently have a Nikon D60. I am asking $300 Will come as I purchased it, box and all included paper work, etc. Questions? Pm me!

Sorry. Typo. 6 is above the 3! Lol

Last edited:
Perhaps there is a typo in your price?!

Not so sure I understand the logic of getting rid of a 1st class lens to upgrade the camera. What is the serial number on that lens?

How much??? That is a deal! That thing is like 1000 new. :lmao:

My local camera shop has that lens for $275 used. Either you're high or there is a typo

This must be the one that's made out of gold.

Not so sure I understand the logic of getting rid of a 1st class lens to upgrade the camera. What is the serial number on that lens?

Why is the serial number any importance to you? And maybe because the camera I am interested in getting has a built in auto focus motor so this expensive lens is too much. A simple 50mm 1.8 will for just fine later, am I right?

No point. I linked a site to where it was listed for 429 new but I now see you have reduced your price 300 dollars.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back