core_17 said:
As many as anyone with 3 1/2 jobs and a boyfriend would have.

with 8800+ posts, something is not getting the proper attention :lmao:

JonMikal said:
go get woody and post something for me :thumbup:

Haha...that's not happening today...I came home from work all intent on getting the huge amount of laundry that's piling up done, get some other various cleaning done, make this new chicken breasts stuff with cheese recipe I got from Gramma this weekend, and then start decorating for Christmas. I sat on the couch for a minute....and I've been fighting sleep ever since. I'm making my new recipe right now...but I think after that, I'll be relaxing and going to bed early.

core_17 said:
Haha...that's not happening today...I came home from work all intent on getting the huge amount of laundry that's piling up done, get some other various cleaning done, make this new chicken breasts stuff with cheese recipe I got from Gramma this weekend, and then start decorating for Christmas. I sat on the couch for a minute....and I've been fighting sleep ever since. I'm making my new recipe right now...but I think after that, I'll be relaxing and going to bed early.

hey, do you how to make 'preacher cookies'?

core_17 said:

guess not :lmao:

google it and try them. im making them now. im stuck at home again for a few days and im craving these things....heres hoping!

I don't even remember posting in that thread and apparently I did 15 times...Jon did you hack into my account :lol:

174.... shhhhhh :p I'm not a spammer here :p
that's a wonderful thread :D

Most reactions

Back