jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20071220231208_dsc_6877.jpg

I like the idea, but I would have rather seen 4 and 5 in focus compared to 6, 7, and 8. That's just me though. It's an interesting shot nonetheless.

P.S. That signature, I've heard that somewhere, OH! I heard it in "Mad World" by Michael Andrews from the umm, damn, umm, Donnie Darko soundtrack. That's it.

I like the idea, but I would have rather seen 4 and 5 in focus compared to 6, 7, and 8. That's just me though. It's an interesting shot nonetheless.

P.S. That signature, I've heard that somewhere, OH! I heard it in "Mad World" by Michael Andrews from the umm, damn, umm, Donnie Darko soundtrack. That's it.

same song.

I like the shot. Kinda neat. what the heck are those? Typewriter? Cash register?

I believe it originally was a Tears for Fears song covered by Gary Jules and Michael Andrews for Donnie Darko.

I believe it originally was a Tears for Fears song covered by Gary Jules and Michael Andrews for Donnie Darko.

You are correct...originally Tears for Fears and covered for the movie (a darn good movie, I might add).

Thanks everyone for the comments.

To be honest, I didn't realize that the auto-focus hit on the 6 7 8 until I started processing it...I was actually trying to focus on the 4 and 5, but now that I've processed it, I actually like the skewed focus...it kind of throws off the cliche.

I will wait a bit longer to divulge what it is. Feel free to keep guessing :)

Oh man, I can't figure out what they are, although it's tantalizingly close to the tip of my ...brain?

They're not stops for an organ, are they?

I may be wrong, but Im going to say the Throttle levers on a B-52

I may be wrong, but Im going to say the Throttle levers on a B-52

DING DING DING

When I was in Denver, at the Wings over the Rockies Air and Space Museum, I got the opportunity to climb into the B-52 they have sitting out there. It was pretty awesome.

Good job Matt!

Most reactions

Back