What's new

6 month portrait thoughts

Note to self-choose different colored blanket for 7 month portraits!!!!! lol.
Try and get some light up under the rim of the hat. A reflector, like an 8x10 piece of white foamboard from Wal-Mart, will do it.

You should also consider using a deeper DOF to get your lens in the aperture range that will give a little sharper focus.
 
I like both images and whilst the skin could do with a touch of warming, I don't really like any of the edits posted..... Also I like the dark line of trees as it provides a frame in which holds the eyes in the frame.

Best thing to do is a custom white balance prior to the shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom