6 plus 3!

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nice set!

The clouds are doing something weird in #7 that I actually find a bit distracting (that bright patch right above his head) - that could be removed pretty easily.

#9 is cute. :)

Only one bite? I'd really like some feedback on group posing specifically. I felt like I struggled with this. The younger couple she was taller in her heels and that's always tough for me, and then this was my second time shooting a group this large.

BOSSTTTOOONNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I like the first two; they seem to be clean and to he point. The first one is funny because of the dogs. It seems like there was something really interesting that made them all look away.
10.I feel like its too busy. There is a lot of people and a lot of rock texture. My eye keeps on moving all other the place.
9. Is just playing fun and should be on a x-mas card!'
8. Grandma's shirt is really saturated and screams at me to look at her and only her. But I love the line of sunny mountain in the back (it has an interesting dividing effect.)
Over all I like them. :)

Bonnie,

For me in #5-10 there is a lot of dead space at the top of the frame with the body cropped in all but two of them. #10 is bugging me most by cropping the man and lady off at the knee and ankles.

I like the conversion on #1.

Thank you both. I do tend to crop loosely and leave more space on top. I share them as I deliver them, which I do to allow them to print the files at any crop so not to lose heads or fingers.. That's what my mind set is anyway. Lol. I really need a wider fx lens is the problem too.. #10 was due to lack of space, I too wish I could have stepped further back or had a wider lens. Glad to hear 9 looks like it belongs on a card.. As that's what it's purpose is! Thank you for the comments!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back