What's new

6' Tethering Cable... (Nashville)

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 27, 2011
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
1,985
Location
Nashville, Tn
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I realize this is a long shot, but...

Does anyone in here live in the Nashville area, and also need a 6-foot tethering cable? Haha.

I ordered one from Adorama, and got it today and realized... it's the wrong length (my fault, not theirs).

It's unopened, and I just don't want to have to pay return shipping on it. So... for only $24.95, it can be yours!!! (I mean... it's the same price I paid for it on Adorama, but... you won't have to wait for it to ship to you, because I can literally put it in your hands in person! ;) )
 
I gotta ask two questions:

1. What is a tethering cable? and
2. You'll put it in my hands in person?
 
I gotta ask two questions:

1. What is a tethering cable? and
2. You'll put it in my hands in person?

1. It's a 6' TetherTools "Hi-Visibility Orange" USB to mini USB cable

2. I will if you live in the Nashville area... Haha.
 
Would not the correct cable depend on the connection at the camera?

Not trying to sabagote your sale, but I just wanna learn sumpin' tonight.
 
Would not the correct cable depend on the connection at the camera?

Not trying to sabagote your sale, but I just wanna learn sumpin' tonight.

It would. I wouldn't sell it to someone who didn't have a mini USB in, haha. That being said... most cameras have a mini USB in...

Maybe like the BRAND, brand new ones don't, but I haven't seen a pro-level camera without one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom