:-(

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So close. It was right there, and my excitement screwed it up.

I almost had her all to myself, and now she's gone forever. I'm gonna start writing songs. I think it might help to a) get over her b) meet NEW girls.

Miss you guys. Winter is coming so I'll prolly be around a bit more.

I hope she still wants to get some pictures taken at some point. Just so I can show you.

bace said:
So close. It was right there, and my excitement screwed it up.

I almost had her all to myself, and now she's gone forever. I'm gonna start writing songs. I think it might help to a) get over her b) meet NEW girls.

Miss you guys. Winter is coming so I'll prolly be around a bit more.
Been wondering where you were, Paul. Sorry it turned out this way, hunny bunny. :hug:: I really am.

Only re-stating what he himself had originally stated (and the fact that I was kidding). Plus, look at the upside, he's exploring a new creative side.....not to mention the fact that another person might ultimately be a better fit for her, and they might be incredibly happy together (it's all about perspective). That goes for Mr. Bace too, it's all good.

Good luck brutha!

A friend made me realize something about this situation lastnight.

Just to clarify this was the girl that I was talking about a month or so ago. The one with the boyfriend. My friend made me realize that one of the reasons I was involved in this situation was that it was a great excuse if things went sour (which they have). Atleast I can look back and say "it's because she still loved HIM" as opposed to, "she didn't love me". Which would be way more disastrous to my inflated alter ego.

Pretty intense stuff. Lesson learned, don't bother with girls with boyfriends. Wait for the boyfriend to be completely out of the picture before you do anything...like make out (man she was a great kisser!).

We got caught.

*runs away*

We got caught.
Dumbass. :mrgreen:

Ok, I'm still sorry for your pain and all that, but really.....

....dumbass.

Now you know, anyway. I mean, what really NOT to do.

Hey no-ones perfect. And that's why I'm really not THAT upset.

Still...it was nice to know someone that special liked me. A new standard has been set. I'm moving up in the world.

I sense someone confronting the Corry, and I also sense them about to lose.

Trust me, Corry can and will pwn you. o_O

Most reactions

New Topics

Back