What's new

'67 Plymouth Barracuda with 5.7L Hemi

Takeda

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
241
Reaction score
46
Location
Durham, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1
DSC_00208-X3.jpg


2
DSC_00209-X3.jpg


3
DSC_00210-X3.jpg


4
DSC_00211-X3.jpg


5
DSC_00212-X3.jpg
 
I know people will call this sacrilege but I kinda like it. I saw this done to a Plum Purple 1970-72 Cuda and it looked sweet! It would be great on one of those Hotrod power tours, much more dependable than a Carb switching from climates and elevations etc.

Anyhow, I would probably use the new Dodge 392 6.4L Hemi, my wife has a 2013 SRT Charger and it's awesome!
 
I know people will call this sacrilege but I kinda like it. I saw this done to a Plum Purple 1970-72 Cuda and it looked sweet! It would be great on one of those Hotrod power tours, much more dependable than a Carb switching from climates and elevations etc.

Anyhow, I would probably use the new Dodge 392 6.4L Hemi, my wife has a 2013 SRT Charger and it's awesome!

Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom