What's new

70 200/f2.8 VR1 with TC20EIII

Takeda

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
241
Reaction score
46
Location
Durham, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0005-X3.jpg
 
Gorgeous. Nicely done.

Regards,
Jake
 
Great colors! The VR1 is not supposed to be the best performer with the TC20, but you seem to have made the most of it here.
 
A lovely image! Great colors and nice handling of the subject!
 
Brilliant!
A bug photo that's not boring. :D

Awesome shot. I'd love to see more like this.
 
Yes, really well done.
 
Gorgeous. Nicely done.

Regards,
Jake

Great colors! The VR1 is not supposed to be the best performer with the TC20, but you seem to have made the most of it here.

Nice shot!

A lovely image! Great colors and nice handling of the subject!

Brilliant!
A bug photo that's not boring. :D

Awesome shot. I'd love to see more like this.

Yes, really well done.


Thanks for your posts!
 
Very nice post! Nice to see you branching out of the car show shots
 
Beautifully done. I'm not good enough to critique this so I'll just spend a few more minutes looking at it lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom