What's new

70-200 VR I

ranmyaku

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
Location
Honolulu
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know the new version is out and it is great for all the FX shooters...but I've been following ebay for a while trying to get a good deal on the VR I. Just wanted to let people know that you can score a good deal on a VRI with the bing.com cashback @ 8% and if you catch the right buy-it-now seller. I've seen them going for anywhere between 1350 and 1400 for mint copies. With the cashback that would be 1288 to 1242 dollars. Pretty good deal for a great lens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom