What's new

70-200MM IS F4

Scarecrow

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2011
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Location
Yokosuka Kanagawa Japan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got this lens last year and have used it twice maybe. It has a total of maybe 50 shots with it, reason Im selling it is I recently picked up the 300mm prime and don't need this lens sitting round. I don't know what its worth but it is still new condition and as such I would be willing to work out a deal that best fits both buyer and seller....
 
Just a suggestion, but search on ebay for completed listings on that lens - that will at least give you a current ballpark figure for the used price you can expect. If you've some big stores that run second hand gear give them a look too online and that will give you another idea.
 
Well after checking adorama I found a New one goes for 1250. So Im going to ask 1k for this and that includes shipping and handling..Seem fair?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom