M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Oct 31, 2005 #1 An old house. Thx for lookin
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Oct 31, 2005 #2 i really like the composition and b&w, but the splitface block are a little blown.
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Oct 31, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thx JM, yes this was kind of hard for me as far as exposure and in PS "still on a learning curve in PS". Here is one in color, OTE cause I'm kinda curious how others may edit this image.
Thx JM, yes this was kind of hard for me as far as exposure and in PS "still on a learning curve in PS". Here is one in color, OTE cause I'm kinda curious how others may edit this image.
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Oct 31, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 This one might be alittle better. Sorry if I'm being a pain in the butt.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Oct 31, 2005 #5 what about something in between the first and last? there's definitely more detail in the last.
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Oct 31, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 :meh:
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Oct 31, 2005 #7 keeper! you've kept the detail in the block and door jam without any blown areas. much more pleasing to me. well done M@ko!
keeper! you've kept the detail in the block and door jam without any blown areas. much more pleasing to me. well done M@ko!
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Oct 31, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Cool deal ! I love this online training. I hear a knock... I think the Rug Rats are here for candy. Thx JM :thumbup:
Cool deal ! I love this online training. I hear a knock... I think the Rug Rats are here for candy. Thx JM :thumbup: