bluesalt
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 10, 2014
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone. I'm sure its poor form to have your first post here be in the for sale section but I've come across some interesting lenses and this seems like a good place to offer them. They are TV lenses from Japan. 75mm focal length, F/1.3. scratches on the glass for any of them. Aperture and focus rings move smoothly. Only minor cosmetic blemishes on the outside.
They appear to be physically identical to the Navitar lens of this type, and I suspect that's who made them, but there is no brand name marked. C mount, which I understand can be easily adapted to micro 4/3, and less easily to APS-C. I was told that these were originally used in Casino CCTV systems.
I'll be selling them on ebay (username cutandpolish) but on here I'll offer a discount. 11 lenses total. A few are missing lens caps. So:
Complete lens - $125 Shipped
Including back cap but missing front - $120
One lens which has no caps and has a tiny speck of what looks like glue under the front glass - $100
I can take Paypal, check or money order. Feel free to email me at bluesalt@gmail.com
Thanks!
They appear to be physically identical to the Navitar lens of this type, and I suspect that's who made them, but there is no brand name marked. C mount, which I understand can be easily adapted to micro 4/3, and less easily to APS-C. I was told that these were originally used in Casino CCTV systems.
I'll be selling them on ebay (username cutandpolish) but on here I'll offer a discount. 11 lenses total. A few are missing lens caps. So:
Complete lens - $125 Shipped
Including back cap but missing front - $120
One lens which has no caps and has a tiny speck of what looks like glue under the front glass - $100
I can take Paypal, check or money order. Feel free to email me at bluesalt@gmail.com
Thanks!