What's new

79 Photo Panoramic - Baltimore Inner Harbor

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
5,787
Reaction score
98
Location
Houston, TX
Yes, that's right...79 photos...final version was about 39 megapixels. Click for the medium size (3.7 MB)



Was it worth it? Yes. (Stitched with AutoStitch)
 
Actually, you see that bird on top of that building way in the back... that bird is VERY distracting. I think you need to reshoot the whole thing. :lol:
 
79 pics? Good thing you weren't doing an HDR. ;)

Really great job, too.
 
wow, why did it take so many pictures? did you do it just for resolution or what? it seems that you could get it with about 10... explain the process, it looks really good.(how long did it take for the program to stitch them?) also, show of hands- how many of you went back and looked at it to try and find the bird richard was talking about?? lol, I did...
 
great work there bud, but you know what? I could of done that with 1 shot :greenpbl: :lol:
 
Teehee. I'm so proud of our UBC boys for AutoStitch. I love that program.
This is a great shot and a great example of the program's functionality. Nice one!
 
Wow.

Thats all I can say
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom