What's new

7D Image Quality Problems???

pugnacious33

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
756
Reaction score
21
Location
MS Gulf Coast
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Read this, very eye opening. And since i'm about to pull the trigger on a new body, i'm rethinking my choices here. Probably going to go with the 50D since I don't need video and don't feel that the extra mega pixels are worth the extra 800 bucks.

The Canon EOS 7D Review « Darwin Wiggett
 
I dunno. I'm certainly no expert, but I love my 7D so far (moved to it from a 30D about 3 weeks ago). It feels great in the hand, it is very responsive, it focuses insanely fast and acurately, it meters just great, and I've been very happy with the IQ, even at higher ISO. In general, it runs circles around my 30D (which, BTW, I love and kept).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom