What's new

8 Days In The Hole..........

YoBenny

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
79
Reaction score
3
Location
Frisco Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Welp apparently my "photographic morals" are in the gutter, so please excuse me if I offend anyone with this collection of mistakes from my first 8 days of owning this 3200.
I have enjoyed this immensely so far, I wish I had gotten one a long time ago. I AM finding it a bit uncomfortable to sleep with it though.....
$ahombre.webp$bj1.webp$boo.webp$booshoe2.webpView attachment 19997$card1.webp$cardove.webp$dove1.webp$dove2.webp$dove44.webp
 
You're clearly having fun, and who can fault that? ;)
 
Keep having fun and keep shooting!!
 
Not too shabby, Benny! You seem to be doin' okay with that. It's amazing how far digital technology and cameras and software have come over this last decade. A decade ago, digital images of that quality were VERY difficult to produce.
 
Derrel honestly it feels like cheating to be able to pick up a camera and do that.

I am thinking about setting this thing to complete manual and just learning it the hard way. Because you can view your shots instantly and as many as you wish, the learning curve has got to be WAY shorter than 35 mm just because of the numbers.

This camera is simply totally amazing, a monkey can take decent pics because when I turn this thing to manual and look out in front of me, I FEEL like a monkey!
 
very nice photos, i have a question your colours for the red bird and greens for the insects seems to be very bright. It looks good. My question is did you do any editing in process to achieve this effect or is it purely in camera?
 
I tried to redden up a couple red birds but dont remember which ones. The bugs are as is using a ring light and 18-55m
The birds and others all shot with a 70-300 sigma
 
I think they look pretty good. instead of diving right in to manual though, maybe try aperture or shutter priority. It will let you set some things, and see what the camera thinks the other setting should be. might give you decent "ballpark" settings to start with.
also, for the monkey comment... :mrgreen:

View attachment 20042
 
I think they look pretty good. instead of diving right in to manual though, maybe try aperture or shutter priority. It will let you set some things, and see what the camera thinks the other setting should be. might give you decent "ballpark" settings to start with.
also, for the monkey comment... :mrgreen:

View attachment 20042

Canon EOS-1 Digital SLRs--Preferred by Monkeys World-wide!
 
I think they look pretty good. instead of diving right in to manual though, maybe try aperture or shutter priority. It will let you set some things, and see what the camera thinks the other setting should be. might give you decent "ballpark" settings to start with.
also, for the monkey comment... :mrgreen:

View attachment 20042

Canon EOS-1 Digital SLRs--Preferred by Monkeys World-wide!


thanks Derrel...Ive always wondered what kind of camera that was...glad you recognized it!
 
Your images are never to be from some inexperienced hands. Many of them are really awesome. ...and the most wonderful is that butterfly in the last set; so far i have never seen a butterfly looking at a photographer ;)

Please continue your good to great works :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom