What's new

8008s / SB-22 / 35-80

Cutter

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
The following is for sale:

Nikon 8008s body Exc Cond 110.00

Nikon 35-80AF lens 4-5:6 D AF Exc Cond 100.00

Nikon Speedlight SB-22 Exc Cond 40.00

Will include a nice camera bag and UV Filter for the lens if bought all together.

Asking $200 for everything packaged together or will sell items individually at the noted price.
Will consider reasonable offers.

Buyer pays shipping or picks up in DFW Area.

You may email me at law03@verizon.net
 
Last edited:
I would prefer not to break it up, so I tell you what, I will take 240.00 for the package, you can either pick up in the DFW Area or pay shipping.

Thanks for your interest.
 
Bump for edit.

I have seperated the items for anyone that just needs an individual item, or will sell as a package for a good savings.
 
I lowered the price for everything as a package.

200.00 buyer pays shipping.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom