P Primoz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 27, 2010 Messages 174 Reaction score 27 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 25, 2014 #1 City of Maribor celebrated it's 850 years anniversary by releasing 850 candle lights down river Drava. Hope you'll enjoy my capture of the event. Comments are appreciated =) Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
City of Maribor celebrated it's 850 years anniversary by releasing 850 candle lights down river Drava. Hope you'll enjoy my capture of the event. Comments are appreciated =)
D-B-J Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 9,027 Reaction score 2,175 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 25, 2014 #2 Cool! Although I might clone a few more in the foreground, as the left side is a bit.. Empty.
P Primoz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 27, 2010 Messages 174 Reaction score 27 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 26, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks! =) The thought of cloning some additional lights in foreground came to my mind too and I almost did that. However, in the end I realized this might be considered "cheating", so I left it as it was. =D
Thanks! =) The thought of cloning some additional lights in foreground came to my mind too and I almost did that. However, in the end I realized this might be considered "cheating", so I left it as it was. =D
Gary A. Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 22,357 Reaction score 7,541 Location Southern California Oct 26, 2014 #4 I like this. I wish I can see the launching ... but you can't be in two places at once.
mmaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,494 Reaction score 2,991 Location Wonderland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 26, 2014 #5 been to Ljubljana, have friends that live in Maribor, but never been there