8km walk up & down hills.

Digger...

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nearly winter here and the critter action is pretty slow, can't wait till spring arrives but its fungi season and the knees n' back arnt agreeing with it🤣!

This one must be edible because i went back out the next day and a pesky human picked it.
IMG_20240523_145546.jpg

This i have no clue as yet because i haven't looked these up yet, was wondering what a jelly fish was doing on a log in the middle of the flora n' fauna reserve.
IMG_20240523_145826.jpg

Something purple?
IMG_20240523_150006.jpg

Fungi and mushrooms really need to be focus stacked hey?

Dont really edit except for exposure and cropping & i dont have any proper editing tools except for the free stuff on the tablet apps.

Wonderful set! According the iNaturalist, the second one is a snow fungus. The first one is possibly a chantrelle (edible and highly sought after), but could be a false chantrelle... I wouldn't take a nibble to find out... 🤢

Wonderful set! According the iNaturalist, the second one is a snow fungus. The first one is possibly a chantrelle (edible and highly sought after), but could be a false chantrelle... I wouldn't take a nibble to find out... 🤢
Good research & Cheers Mr, they were good finds, going back out there on Sunday or Monday to look around.

It's definitely a true chantrelle, it does look pretty darn tasty hey but i don't eat mushrooms. If i find another i might pick it and try it.
images.jpeg

The purple one is this,
IMG_20240524_055048.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back