What's new

90 Special

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p1278371474-4.jpg
 
Nice shot .....wonderful tones, I like the birds nest and snow.
 
Nice shot .....wonderful tones, I like the birds nest and snow.
Thank you, sir. This is the side of a combine, and it looks like the owner added a "personal touch" on this side. I've no idea what those gears are for, but it's nice to see that a bird found the contraption useful.
 
Very cool shot, invisible! I love the colors and circles. :sexywink:
 
Last edited:
ZOMG--My grandfather's farm used to have an old,decrepit Massey Harris combine rusting out in one of the barn lot's back corners!!!!

...when I saw this photo I had an immediate flashback to the early 1970's... just seeing this was like the wayback machine engaged!!! Thank you SO MUCH for posting this!!!!
 
(Those aren't gears, they're pulleys. Gears have teeth, while pulleys wear belts.)
 
I like it a lot, but the wood bothers me a little. Did you consider making it darker? I wouldn't crop because it's so nicely balanced as it is (well, maybe just a bit).
 
^^^^Ahh, the wood bothered me a little too.
 
I really, really like this!

For some reason it reminds me of an old school circus poster (must be the colours).
I like the depth and personally I find the wood adds another dimension by breaking the colours a bit.
 
Welcome to the School of Saturation Invis; you are the new Principal ;)

This is really envious :meh:

Regards :D
 
(Those aren't gears, they're pulleys. Gears have teeth, while pulleys wear belts.)
Thank you. If people don't correct me, I'll never improve my English :)


I like it a lot, but the wood bothers me a little. Did you consider making it darker? I wouldn't crop because it's so nicely balanced as it is (well, maybe just a bit).
I did darken the wood, but I fully agree that it would look better darker... and maybe also warmer. I might still revise this one.

Welcome to the School of Saturation Invis; you are the new Principal ;)
LOL! I would never dream of taking your place in the hierarchy. (By the way, I thought they called it "headmaster" in your corner of the planet?) To be honest, I didn't add any saturation here – the combine had hyper-bright colours. What I did add was some contrast though, and that might have enhanced the colours a bit.

Thank you all for taking a look and commenting!
 
Welcome to the School of Saturation Invis; you are the new Principal ;)
LOL! I would never dream of taking your place in the hierarchy. (By the way, I thought they called it "headmaster" in your corner of the planet?) To be honest, I didn't add any saturation here – the combine had hyper-bright colours. What I did add was some contrast though, and that might have enhanced the colours a bit.

Thank you all for taking a look and commenting![/QUOTE]

Hey Invis. Here in India also only up to the higher secondary level of education, the head is called Head master or Head teacher; in college level we have Principal. OK, i can understand your hesitation to accept my offer; so we will consider that later ;)
 
Hey Invis. Here in India also only up to the higher secondary level of education, the head is called Head master or Head teacher; in college level we have Principal.
Well, this thread is exhibits A and B that I got my English all wrong :)

OK, i can understand your hesitation to accept my offer; so we will consider that later ;)
You'll keep the position by acclamation :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom