What's new

2026 Halloween.

Let's see what you've cooked up for the spooky season.
I'll start with a daytime shot of my yard at 90% set up. I'll follow with an evening shot later.

2026 yard setup by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
Nice. Those big Skellys sold out in 48hrs at my local Home Depot. Guess I'd pop for one if the kit included wardrobe changes for Xmas and Easter. Never mind. Neighbors would talk more than they already do.
 
Spectacular! That's quite a skeleton. My favorite holiday of the year. Love it when people decorate for the occasion. Family members even do a Halloween tree.
Very nice Z.
 
I found it humorous...
humorous.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom