What's new

9mm

remember that sitcom waaay back in the day with the guy who used to talk to his pistol. sledgehammer was the name. hilarious stuff, but yeah i haven't seen a handgun with a scope on it since one of those episodes.
 
remember that sitcom waaay back in the day with the guy who used to talk to his pistol. sledgehammer was the name. hilarious stuff, but yeah i haven't seen a handgun with a scope on it since one of those episodes.

:biglaugh: -- "Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

I remember that. The series ended with Sledge diffusing an atom bomb, the hard way.

My memory is from the military, we had weapons.
 
Uplander, you are the king!!! Nice shots all around.. Love the hollow points in the revolver.... Sweet!
 
Trophy:

nambu1.jpg
 
How about a Vietnam era Navy officers High Standard USA model H-D

11-16BV026Medium.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom