What's new

_ L _ M O

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
plymouth100712.jpg
 
Nothing - you didn't phrase your answer in the form of a question.

Thanks Desi.

It's Wheel of Fortune, not Jeopardy! :lol:

You know, I never could tell what game we're playing on here.
You mean in this thread in particular or on the forum in general?

Anyway, great processing, works very well for the subject. I wonder why the choice of such a high ISO? The image looks a tad unsharp, in particular the letters themselves...
 
It's Wheel of Fortune, not Jeopardy! :lol:

You know, I never could tell what game we're playing on here.
You mean in this thread in particular or on the forum in general?

Anyway, great processing, works very well for the subject. I wonder why the choice of such a high ISO? The image looks a tad unsharp, in particular the letters themselves...

On the forum in general.

Thanks! I often use high ISO when I'm walking around without a tripod on a very dark day, as I was here. Even though I had an IS tele zoom on the camera I wanted a fairly high shutter speed and also some depth of field. As for the sharpness, for one thing I think it lost just a bit going through Photobucket. You mention the letters, but other parts of it are sharper. Either the letters were a little behind the plane of focus or they are just worn down so that nothing about them could look sharp.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom