www.mytravelphotos.us
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
a-10.jpg

Slightly OOF

a10-2.jpg

The only other one , which I tried to sharpen a little with LR

Last edited:
A little out of focus, but nice pics. The wart hog has to be my favorite military plane ever.

Too bad this isn't a little sharper. The composition is nice. I liked some of your other recent aviation photos.

I'll never forget the time I was driving a convertible in Homestead Florida and an A-10 took off from the airbase. We were right at the end of the runway but didn't know it. It flew right over the car at, I am guessing, a couple of hundred feet. Scared the beejeebus out of me.

Both are out of focus, and needs a contrast boost.

A little out of focus, but nice pics. The wart hog has to be my favorite military plane ever.

As the P51 mustang is mine :) Dunno what it is about those planes, they just look neat :)

bet its hard to get them sharp, Never tried to photograph anything moving...yet...

I definitely like the 'composition', and I can imagine it's tough to get it nice and sharp when you're tracking a fast moving object like that.

To those who suggested PS, he allows edits of his work... so maybe you can help him out?

thank you for comments. I didn't realize how bad the focus was, I was at the extreme end of my 18-200, very gray sky and moving fairly quickly, only shoot a burst but all are OOF. Maybe I'll try and learn PS and see if I can improve it.

I'm into Aviation photography myself and can appreciate how hard it is to get those silly prop planes crisp, yet blur the propeller. ;)

The only tip I can offer is to take a ton of photos in burst mode as they do the fly-by's and hope for the best. Spray and pray. :lol:

I hope to see more soon :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back