What's new

A 6 image composite of Llangennith Beach, Gower

Digital Wizzard

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
rhosilliweb800250ha2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey DW, long time no post!! But wow, this was worth the wait!!! What an absolutely stunning view, and so beautifully exposed. Love the waves rolling in. I could just sit and look at this for hours.

Thanks for sharing with us this little slice of paradise from your part of the world.
 
excellent shot, I love the aspect ratio and sharpness, the only thing I might touch is just up the exposure a 1/3 of a step it looks a little under exposed
 
Very cool photo (errrr photos). Good job! :thumbsup:
 
great pano....great exposure.......I enjoy this shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom