A barn in two seasons C&C

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Pic #1 was taken a couple years ago with a pocket Nikon.

Barn3W-1.jpg

Pic #2 was taken this summer with my Canon S5 IS.

Barn3SS.jpg

I love being able to see all of the barn in the winter shot but I'm so much warmer when I look at the summer shot. I love them both.

It's hard to believe it is the same place! Great job and very interesting!

wow! they both are great photos! i love the winter picture

I really like being able to see two seperate time of the year. Beauitful snowfall. I think my only nit pick about the summer photo is that out of focus sprig of looks like oats, right there in the bottom center of the photo. It just takes away from the fence for me. Really good shots though.

Oh how neat! I just love old barns! I live on land with an old barn, a set of rail road tracts that carried underground slaves, (which is known to be haunted and I hear a train whistle and theres no train anymore...hmmm...haha) and an old house sits on the land that jesses Jamies use to come party at...I read that in an old old news paper that said he was seen at....haha...pretty neat! but anyways,

I love the summer one the best only cause it looks like the barn is hiding...and makes me want to explore it!

lovely exposure on the snow, makes you want to jump in and roll about in it :)

You gave me an idea.............I can't tell you though. I'd have to kill you :)

~Michael~

Most reactions

Back