Kotobukicat
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 28, 2024
- Messages
- 46
- Reaction score
- 20
- Location
- Missouri
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi...
These to shots are from my Minolta 110 Zoom SLR. About 10% of the photos are "soft", er not well focused. Could be that at the time, I was waiting for my new glasses prescription, and was not seeing correctly. Now I do not have much issue with this. These are not contemplative composures. I was just testing my camera to see if it would even work.
The flowers were on on front porch in July 2024. The campsite was between two small one horse towns name" that a number of corporations send their mid level managers to so that they can learn how to lead, I guess. My wife caters the food, which is gourmet as she is a classically trained chef. For one week, she makes a killing cooking for those cats. No MREs for those clients, boy howdy. Fillet mignon and good French wine. Her budget is huge per meal. Those who attend pay a kings ransom. Far beyond my budget... But I really do not need leadership training based on a military model. Now if they offered a class on better photographic composition, I might be interested, but I doubt that is not in the curriculum. I go with her in the summer to be her gopher, but not the fall or winter classes.
Any way, the chow hall is part pole barn with a steel roof and part old M*A*S*H tent. It is something to behold, set up with folding tables with white linen table cloths and candles in the evening.
Thanks for looking. Remember, these are not works of art. These are simple snapshots taken with a fifty year old pocket camera on a format with some real limitations.
Thanks for looking!
Joe
These to shots are from my Minolta 110 Zoom SLR. About 10% of the photos are "soft", er not well focused. Could be that at the time, I was waiting for my new glasses prescription, and was not seeing correctly. Now I do not have much issue with this. These are not contemplative composures. I was just testing my camera to see if it would even work.
The flowers were on on front porch in July 2024. The campsite was between two small one horse towns name" that a number of corporations send their mid level managers to so that they can learn how to lead, I guess. My wife caters the food, which is gourmet as she is a classically trained chef. For one week, she makes a killing cooking for those cats. No MREs for those clients, boy howdy. Fillet mignon and good French wine. Her budget is huge per meal. Those who attend pay a kings ransom. Far beyond my budget... But I really do not need leadership training based on a military model. Now if they offered a class on better photographic composition, I might be interested, but I doubt that is not in the curriculum. I go with her in the summer to be her gopher, but not the fall or winter classes.
Any way, the chow hall is part pole barn with a steel roof and part old M*A*S*H tent. It is something to behold, set up with folding tables with white linen table cloths and candles in the evening.
Thanks for looking. Remember, these are not works of art. These are simple snapshots taken with a fifty year old pocket camera on a format with some real limitations.
Thanks for looking!
Joe