a bedtime tail for your kiddiewinks

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Two individuals proceeded towards the apex of a natural geologic protuberance, the purpose of their expedition being the procurement of a sample of fluid hydride of oxygen in a large vessel, the exact size of which was unspecified. One member of the team precipitously descended, sustaining severe damage to the upper cranial portion of his anatomical structure; subsequently the second member of the team performed a self-rotational translation, oriented in the same direction taken by the first team member.

:lol: hahaha that's excellent! I've never seen that before!

Some people just have too much time.

Am I missing something? I don't get it. I mean I understand what it means but I don't see the joke.

As you read the story, picture in you head what the words really mean and then you'll get it.

ferny---- hilarious... i read this to my 19 year old son, he cracked up...he knew exactly who you meant and just cracked up...he is gonna take it to work to see if anyone can guess.... great great story...!!!

But what on earth is a "bedtime tail"... can tails grow on beds? And if not, can tails grow on time? Or how do you get a bedtime tail... and would elegant ladies want to wear it round their necks, maybe? I really am wondering here (and sorry, I haven't ever read the tale you are telling us... ooops, sorry :blushing: )

a story where people are climbing a mountain to get some chemical, and they both fall. (?). unless there is some perverted hidden meaning that i am missing...

thebeginning said:
a story where people are climbing a mountain to get some chemical, and they both fall. (?). unless there is some perverted hidden meaning that i am missing...

:) You werent told stories as a kid were yah? :p

Ferny! :hug::
Don't hate me!
You were able to spell all those wonderfully simple words of your TALE well enough! Hm? Peace?
Please.
Peace.
:hugs:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back