What's new

A Bike, A Bench and a Window

GoM

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
1
Location
Toronto, ON
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Titles nearing the 'Snakes on a Plane' level of creative description, cripes...don't think there's anything special here, for two of them. Undecided on the bench shot whether I like it or not.

#1 - A bike. A no parking, tow-away zone sign. A building. Now, with added greyscale.
bikesfw8.jpg


#2 - A window. On campus. Now, with even more added greyscale.
windowsqd3.jpg


#3 - A Bench. At night. On campus. For a limited time only, this special offer of exclusive greyscale.
benchqv8.jpg
 
i wouldnt be able to tell there was a bench in the bench shot its way to dark. I like the second one the best, could use a curves i think.
 
Like Pixel here, also I like the second best but think it could do with yet more contrasts, and if the first were mine I'd crop out the bit of sky at the top and the half-cropped bikes on the right. That one might want to be straightened and get the highlights pulled up I should think (I can just about imagine the histogramme showing no highlights on the right of that "mountain" at all - more so if that tiny bit of sky gets cropped off).

The bench is too dark, and not even the light reflection on the seat can save this one... sorry.
 
Thanks for the tips, I knew there wasn't much special in these just wanted to post em anyway :p
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom