Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deadeyestudio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$wall.jpg

Or was it a wall

it should better be a wall than a bike. If you are trying to feature the bike, I will say the background is too busy. Very hard to notice the bike.

The wall is amazing and the bike is hidden into it. Maybe in colour would be different.

The wall is amazing and the bike is hidden into it. Maybe in colour would be different.
Forgot my Password - Oh well Ill figure it out later and this will due for now. There is no color version as I used an Infra red camera body to create this.Its a life pixel converted job. Life Pixel will remove the IR Hot Glass from sensor and replace with the IR filter of choice. The wall is actually very colorful in visible light but Infra Red it not reflected from the pigments the sam way as Visible Light. That body will never again produce a color image. I might return with the 1D for a color take some day. Cheeers D.E.

I'll be a little contrarian to consesus, LOL ... I personally rather like the bike hidden in the "business" of the wall ... It adds a moment of discovery for the viewer. "Oh wow. it's a picture. of a drawing. Oh that bike is real .. it's a big drawing, etc."

Most reactions

New Topics

Back