A bird

clax

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Heres a shot i try to captured.What bird is this by the way?Any c&c are welcome.

Very nice capture and unique subject, whose colours look great against that background. I'd try to lose that window (?) on the top right corner, as it's kind of distracting.

I agree with invisible's comment; as well, it looks like the face isn't quite sharp, and is a little darker than would be ideal. Perhaps a levels & curves tweak?

Its a cassowary (or however you write it) Big birds which can be quite dangerous as well, since they got long nails which can rip you apart.
Lovely picture, the part about the window and that its rather dark has allready been mentioned. Maybe try and get it out of the middle of the picture. Can try a portrait style.

Very nice capture and unique subject, whose colours look great against that background. I'd try to lose that window (?) on the top right corner, as it's kind of distracting.
Its not a window i guess, its a cage/bowl behind, cant really remember:wink:

I agree with invisible's comment; as well, it looks like the face isn't quite sharp, and is a little darker than would be ideal. Perhaps a levels & curves tweak?
Yeah i thought of it,maybe i should bring out the highlight

Its a cassowary (or however you write it) Big birds which can be quite dangerous as well, since they got long nails which can rip you apart.
Lovely picture, the part about the window and that its rather dark has allready been mentioned. Maybe try and get it out of the middle of the picture. Can try a portrait style.
It actually move a few time close to me but i went further away form it until it stops at far corner i shot it using my max 55mm.Maybe i could try crop tightly the photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back