What's new

A boring day

Toni Marie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 25, 2008
Messages
343
Reaction score
0
Location
Lincoln, NE
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was just driving around one day bored off my butt. Really not having luck with my pictures. This was taken with my old camera. I played around in photoshop a while but I forgot what I did to it.


100_2037resized2.jpg
 
Pretty cool. The sky is nice and dramatic, but the foreground is lacking in punch; it's a bit flat, so perhaps try to increase its contrast a little?
 
The clouds are very cool but the foreground actually detracts from the over all shot.
 
yup up the contrast, saturation and crop the foreground so that there's 2/3's sky, 1/3 foreground and it'll pretty nice! and if you want to be picky, clone out the power lines.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom