What's new

A bridge, a sink, and some leaves

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some abstract images made in the last few months...

1. Sink


2. Fallen Leaves


3. Fremont bridge


Thanks for looking!
 
Last edited:
The sink is definitly my favorite. I love the contrast between the smooth(ish) sink and the rough counter. The leaves aren't really doing anything for me subject wise-but the colors are nice. As for the bridge, it's a very nice shot with awesome contrast, but personally I've just never been one for architecture,

Nice set overall.
 
I like the first and third, but the second doesn't really do anything for me either, but it is of nice quality.
 
Thanks very much for the feedback, LonelyTraveler and beni_hung.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom