Funkyflame TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 293 Reaction score 0 Location Germany Jul 16, 2006 #1 ... here I was with a freind in Düsseldorf for a Modelscouting ... thanks for looking :heart:
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 16, 2006 #2 cool looking bridge monika...... i like the first b+w best
Funkyflame TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 293 Reaction score 0 Location Germany Jul 16, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks arch ... its my favorite too ...
J JJP TPF Noob! Joined Jun 13, 2006 Messages 315 Reaction score 0 Location Kent, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 16, 2006 #4 Very nice shot, I like it a lot. My favourite is the first B&W too, I just prefer the angle of it. Very nice series though.
Very nice shot, I like it a lot. My favourite is the first B&W too, I just prefer the angle of it. Very nice series though.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 16, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Is that on the Kö? Lovely soft-glow effect.
Funkyflame TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 293 Reaction score 0 Location Germany Jul 16, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 yes on the KÖ
DeepSpring TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,451 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 16, 2006 #7 i love the first