What's new

A bunch of shots that don't deserve their own thread...

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Lots of wood in different states of decay.

1.
p1309258732-4.jpg



2.
p1309107488-4.jpg



3.
p1307698848-4.jpg



4.
p1307635448-4.jpg



Thanks for looking...
 
1 and 4 are very nice! 2 and 3 are meh. I like 2 better than 3.
You get a "like"

;)
 
First one is my favorite!

I'd love to give an intelligent, terminology-laced explanation as to why... but I have no clue. I just like it. :sillysmi:
 
#1 for me is the best #4 second #2 does nothing and #3 very little
 
First one is my favorite!

I'd love to give an intelligent, terminology-laced explanation as to why... but I have no clue. I just like it. :sillysmi:
Maybe it's just because the old yellow is "pretty"? :)

You get a "like"
That's all that matters :lol:

Would be nice if they were worth something - maybe a dollar off a lens for each one ...

That would SO not work. Total disaster. Would be amusing to watch though.

:D
You think Bitter is onto something...?
 
At first I agreed with your title, but #4 is growing on me very quickly ...
 
I love #1 and #4--actually, I think my favorite might be #4, but it's so close that I keep going back and forth as to which one I like the best. For me, it's the color and textures in #1 and the color and lines in #4 that draw me in.
 
At first I agreed with your title, but #4 is growing on me very quickly ...
LOL! If there was anybody who I thought might NOT agree with the title at all, it was you. I was wrong it looks like :)

I like #1, #2, #3 and #4 very much; others i don't like very much :lol:
I'm kind of in the same boat as you about the others :)

Thank you Ken, Sharon and Frequency!
 
I'm going to go against the grain and say I like 2 and 3 (flipped left onto it's side?) the best. :)
 
Definitely #4 with no contest. I love the composition and lines. Then #1 is in distant second and then there's #2 & #3
 
At first I agreed with your title, but #4 is growing on me very quickly ...
LOL! If there was anybody who I thought might NOT agree with the title at all, it was you. I was wrong it looks like :)

Don't get me wrong, they're all good shots, but except for #4 they just didn't seem up to your usual level.

Meanwhile, I figured out what bothered me a little about #1. The nails on the right side and the wood to the right of them seem like a distraction to me. I'd try cropping them out and cropping a little on the left, so you end up with a square crop with the vertical edge right in the middle. That, imo, concentrates the clash between the textures and colors of the two halves.
 
#1 is my favorite. I like the color balance.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom